Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Reminder: Dean Cohen's Maternity Leave

Re-posted from March 31, 2017:

Dear Pre-health Students,

As many of you are aware, I am pregnant and will be going out on maternity leave shortly after the last day of classes. My last day in the office is this Friday, May 5th.  I will return on a part-time basis at the end of August and return full time in October.

Although many of you are away for the summer and rarely seek advising, I wanted to let you know that the other advising deans in the Dean of Studies Office will be available for general pre-health advising questions. And as always, Melisa Adiram, our administrative assistant, will be more than happy to assist you. Please direct all questions and concerns related to pre-health to our email alias: prehealthadvising@barnard.edu).

To schedule an appointment with a Dean:
Please visit the 'Meet with the Deans' webpage and/or call the office (212-854-2024) to schedule an appointment

I wish you all a wonderful summer! I look forward to reconnecting at the start of next semester. Thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding.

Best wishes,
Dean Cohen