Dental Assistant/Receptionist for Periodontist
The job is Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm for a dental assistant/receptionist. It is a great opportunity for pre-dental students who plan on taking a gap year/s before attending dental school.
- Assist the doctor during various periodontal procedures including implant, crown lengthening and tissue graft surgeries.
- Prepare surgical trays.
- Prepare room for surgery and cleaning.
- Sterilize and organize instruments.
- Sterilize room post-surgery and cleaning.
- Send patient dental claims to insurance company.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Confirm patient appointments.
- Maintain a clean office space.
- Order dental supplies.
Compensation to be determined.
Please email resume/cover letter to email@example.com