Monday, March 14, 2022

AAMC Financial Assistance Resources and Webinars

 

2022 AAMC Fee Assistance Program Webinar Recording

A recording of the AAMC Fee Assistance Program webinar held on Feb. 22 is now available in the Premed Webinars section of our website. This 60-minute webinar covered the 2022 Fee Assistance Program benefits, new eligibility requirements, the application process, and Q&A.

FIRST Webinar - Paying for Medical School (on March 15 at 7 p.m. ET).
Have your students asked any of the following questions?
  • How much will it cost to apply to medical school, and will I be able to afford it?
  • How do you apply for financial aid?
  • How much financial aid will I be eligible for and what kind of aid is available?
  • What should I ask the medical school’s financial aid office before I start medical school?
  • Will I be able to repay my loans and how long will it take to pay them off?
  • Are there any programs that forgive student loan debt or help me repay my loans?
If so, make sure they register for the Paying for Medical School Webinar on Tuesday, March 15 at 7 p.m. ET so they can get the answer to these questions and many more. Registrants will receive a confirmation email with details on how to access the webinar. Space is limited, so please register by March 14.