The Research Department at the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) has an opening for a full-time Clinical Research Coordinator position starting in May-June 2017.
The coordinator will work in the Rheumatology Division and be responsible for the SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) Registry.
- Preparation and submission of periodic documents and reports as required by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and study protocol.
- Work closely with nurses and physicians to identify suitable study candidates and screen and enroll patients into the study, having obtained prior informed consent.
- Follow patients over time and extract data from records in order to complete the case report forms.
- Process blood samples according to the established protocol and maintain the repository of biological samples.
- The Research Coordinator will enter study related data into the web-based data entry system and will extract data from the database and perform basic statistical analysis. And will also perform other job-related duties as required.
Please Contact: Aislinn Crank for more info